In addition to our already high Hygiene standards, we want to reassure you of the usual and extra measures we are taking right now.
When you’re here, you should know that:
- We sterilise our manicure and pedicure tools, including nail files, foot files and foot spa, after each client
- We disinfect our worktops after every treatment using an antibacterial solution
- We store our implements in Barbicide
- We will now be wearing gloves for every treatment (not just waxing) and this will include facials
- We have anti-bacterial hand wash and gel/spray hand sanitisers dotted around the salon, for use by therapists and clients
- Our therapists are washing their hands before and after every single client, using hand washing technique as set out by the WHO
- We now disinfect our reception desk and payment machine after every transaction and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day
- We are going cashless and will request contact-less transactions where possible
We are checking in with staff daily to ensure they are healthy and well, we have not travelled abroad this year, and have not been in contact with anyone who has travelled from the worst affected Covid-19 areas.
Please don’t be offended, but we will be asking anyone coming to the salon for their appointment to also wash their hands on arrival.
If you have a cold, sniffle, cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it! And secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment so that we can see you when you’re back feeling fighting fit. (Our reschedule/cancellation policy of 48 hours notice applies)
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the right authorities.
In the meantime, we’re here for you and all your Beauty needs – as we have been for the last 14 years! Let’s not let the important things slide
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Anna, Paula and Sandra