Tranquil Beauty Treat Card
We have a loyalty scheme called a “Treat Card” – a card with a unique number assigned to your client record.
- Every time you pay for a treatment, you will accrue points based on your spend, and these points are added to your client record which will accumulate and when a certain level is achieved, Treats will appear on your client record
- Treats are “Treatments with a Discount” and certain treatments have been allocated Treat points. When you have enough points, these discounted Treats will appear on your client record
- To accrue points, you must show your Treat Card, or tell us your Treat Card number, at time of payment.
- One Treat can be redeemed per month per client
- Treat points cannot be used as cash against treatments or be redeemed for cash or products, not can treat point treatments be upgraded for you to pay the difference
- Treats are subject to change and no notice will be given
- Treats can only be used by the Treat card client and are not transferable to anyone else
- Treats cannot be used in July or December
- To see what treats you have accrued, please ask us and we will be happy to advise
- If you want a new Treat card, we will charge you £3 for the replacement
The Treat Point system is going to change on the 1st of May 2020.
You will still collect points for each full price treatment but instead of the points accumulating to offer you a free treatment, they will instead be redeemable against some great treatment offers.
The original qualifying free treatments will remain on your client record until 30th April, and then they will expire, so you have until the 30th to use them (they must be booked with a full price treatment)
With this new scheme, you will no longer have to have a full price treatment when you use your points. You will keep the points you have already accumulated.
The new rewards are already live, so ask your therapist if you have enough points to redeem these!