This treatment stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally for smoother, brighter, plumper, rejuvenated skin.
– Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
– Brightens skin for a more youthful Complexion
– Creates firmer, plumper skin
– Even out skin tone
– Reduces the appearance of acne scars
A course of 4-6 treatments 6-weeks apart are necessary to obtain the full benefits, to work in tune with your cells 6-week turnover.
We use Aestheticare EDS machine, who are the same manufacturer for the Genuine Dermaroller.
Why book with Tranquil Beauty?
– We treat face PLUS neck and décolleté (most other clinics charge for face only)
– Pay for one treatment at a time – no need to pay upfront for a course
– we have a video showing Anna (the owner) treating a client, and we have before and after pictures to show that the treatment works. View our video on youtube.
Dont forget you can book a FREE skin consultation with us, to find out the best treatment/s for your skin concerns!
Elly Before a treatment With Anaesthetic Cream Immediately after treatment
Pay As You Go
Prices are for face and neck.
|Skin Consultation – 30 minutes||Free|
|Treatment – approx. 1 hour 20 minutes||£240|
Buy 3 treatments upfront
|Course of 3 Treatments (6 weeks apart)||£645 (save £75)|
Post treatment products
|Prescribed Control Tactics (60ml)||£30|
|Heliocare XF Gel SPF 50 (50ml)||£28|
It's best to arrive without any make-up, but if you can't we will remove this before the treatment
1. We clean the skin using a gentle cleanser
2. We then sterilise the skin using a surgical-quality solution
3. We then apply a topical anaesthetic cream to the area to be treated which takes 40 minutes
to numb the skin - so take the time to relax with a drink and some magazines, or indulge in a
mini-pedicure, mini- manicure, or maybe some non-facial waxing!
4. Once the skin is numb, we then start the skin-needling, which takes about 15-20 minutes for a full face
5. We then clean the skin with sterile gauze and apply a soothing moisturiser, and SPF 50 gel
You are then ready to go home. You will have a pink face for 12-48 hours depending on your skins reaction, so we suggest you just go home and relax. You should continue to use the soothing moisturiser, and SPF 50 gel for a week after your treatment, to reduce redness and protect the skin from UVA and UVB light.
We use Aestheticares' latest innovation, (the makers of 'Genuine Dermaroller') the EDS DermaStamp skin-needling machine. More accurate and less painful than Genuine Dermaroller, the EDS machine-based treatment uses 6 micro-fine probes in the head of a pen-like tool (sterile and one use only), passed smoothly over the skin to create thousands of minute 'traumas' in the skin from 0.1mm to 1.0mm deep.
This creates a mini-trauma to the skin and stimulates your skin cells into their natural wound healing process.
Your skin has the amazing ability to regenerate and heal itself and this mini-trauma makes the cells increase production of Ellastin (elasticity), Collagen (plumpness) and Hyluronic acid (hydration) which in turn smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, evens out skin tone and creates plumper, younger looking skin.
It works well on its own, or alongside other treatments such as Botox and Fillers.
The DermaStamp machine is a CE marked medical device and the Needle head is a Sterile Single Use Medical Device. In addition, the salon has a clinical waste contract for safe disposal.
Ideal for facial and décolleté lines and wrinkles, photo-damaged and aging skin, acne scars and stretch marks. A minimum of 4 treatments 6-weeks apart are necessary to obtain the full benefits, and work in tune with your skin-cell 6-week turnover. After the course, one treatment every 6-months is advised to maintain the cell activity. After 3 years, a course is necessary to jump-start the cells again.
Prices are for face and neck. Post treatment products will last 1-2 months depending on usage.
The 4 main benefits of DermaStamp over DermaRoller are:
- precision needle depths from 0.1 mm - 1.0 mm allowing targeted treatment to different areas of the face
- more comfortable
- quicker recovery
- reaches closer around the eyes, nose and mouth
|Depth||Accurate - 0.1mm increments
Can be adjusted according to area of face being treated and client comfort
|Inaccurate - down to therapist pressure|
|Speed||Accurate - machine is speed adjustable to prevent dragging||Down to therapist. Can create dragging feeling|
|Comfort||0.1mm adjustments can be made according to area of face being treated and client comfort. Clients have said it is "more comfortable than the Dermaroller"||Uncomfortable on bony areas (forehead and nose). Too much pressure causes discomfort|
|Access to all areas of face|| Size of head (8mm) makes it easy to:
- to get close under the eyes
- go over top of lip
|Size of roller makes it difficult:
- to get close under the eyes
- go over top of lip
|Skin Recovery||12-24 hours. Clients have reported that :
"DermaStamp has a much quicker skin recovery than DermaRoller"
|At least 24 hours
According to my clients who have had Genuine DermaRoller